nutrition + healthy lifestyle coaching
01. | What is it +
Food has an undeniable, direct and tangible influence on all of your body’s functions. Eating the right foods can give a major boost to your energy, appearance, emotional state and even sex drive. Eating the wrong foods can set you up for acne, weight gain, irregular and unbalanced hormones, mood swings and depression. Ultimately, nutrition is one of the most important components of overall health, affecting the way we perform internally and externally in our every day lives.
The information is all out there, however, the information is not the problem. As successful entrepreneur Derek Sivers said, “If information was the answer, we’d all be millionaires with six-pack abs!”
With 1:1 coaching you don’t just get the information; you get the strategy and support you need to apply it to your life. So you take real action, create new healthy habits and get long-lasting results.
02. | this plan is right for you if... +
- You want to look better, feel better, stress less and have more energy
- You want a better quality of life — whether that be getting off prescribed medications, reducing chronic pain, keeping up with your kids, or feeling good enough to be active
- You or someone in your family was diagnosed with a dietary restriction or food allergy and you need help navigating it
- You are in pre-post partum phase and it’s crucial you meet nutrient requirements for a healthy baby and body
- Feeling healthier sounds great but you’re busy, stressed, sleep-deprived and concerned about adding one more thing on your very full plate
- You feel overwhelmed eating out, in the kitchen, at the store or while traveling trying to pick the best options
- It can feel impossible to figure out what to feed yourself and your family
- You’re lacking energy, mental focus and depending on caffeine or sugar to get through the day
- You’re tired of losing weight through dieting only to gain it back (and then some) and dream of having a healthy relationship with food
- You’d like to be healthy but it just seems too expensive and like too much work
03. | what's included +
Option of 4 week, 8 week or 12 week 1:1 weekly coaching plan. Sessions available by Skype, phone or in-person (limited availability)
- Unlimited text and email support in between sessions (because questions come up and sometimes you just need a little pep talk to keep you on course)
- Full nutrition and dietary assessment
- Customized healthy lifestyle plan
- Meal planning and grocery support
- Travel and eating out support
- Virtual pantry makeover
- Consulting on cooking, recipes, food and menu preparation
- Food, supplement and health product recommendations
- Guided goal setting, action accountability and support
BONUS <For 12 Week Program Only>: One-month transition period + 30-minute check-in session for additional support while you switch over to kicking butt all on your ow
04. | how it works +
- First, we start with a complimentary one-hour consultation. We’ll walk through your goals and what you are hoping to achieve by working with me. Then, we’ll take full inventory of your nutrition and lifestyle, such as your daily schedule, your stressors, where your energy levels are at, what you’re eating and drinking on a daily basis, supplements, medication, how you’re sleeping, and more. From there, I can determine how to best serve you and help you get the results you want.
- I’ll follow up with a proposal of recommendations and options for you to choose from. You pick what will work best for your lifestyle and we set up a weekly schedule and monthly investment plan.
- Our first two sessions together will be centered on education and fundamental core health truths that will help you create meaningful change for yourself. This will be customized based on your lifestyle, but common topics include:
- What real, healthy foods are and how to easily incorporate them daily
- How to figure out which foods suit your individual body type
- How to find balance without eliminating the things you love
- How to travel, eat out and encounter other real life situations in a healthy, enjoyable way
- Our next few sessions will focus on tools and resources to help you take action. We’ll narrow your focus on the most meaningful behavior specific goals that will have the biggest impact on your life. We’ll uncover the core-limiting beliefs leading you into painful patterns and find ways to break through the barriers you’re facing. We’ll create a plan for success and celebrate the realistic steps you take to achieve your wildest dreams!
- You’ll have unlimited support and a dedicated accountability partner to keep you on your path and help you get back on when you fall off (because this is real life). Need to know what type of eggs you should buy at the grocery store, if your gluten-intolerant daughter can still eat those cupcakes or how to bounce back from a night of too much wine, chocolate, cheese and pasta? Text or email me. No question is too big or too small to answer. Consider me your go-to partner, friend and support system on this journey.
- The latter part of the program will focus on continued support, healing and creating lasting and sustainable success. We’ll get deep, which can be a bit scary but also so necessary to heal your relationship with yourself, food and to create radical change in your life. This is not a short-term fix: this is regaining control of your health. Because without your health, how are you supposed to fully show up for your life and those that matter most?
- At the end of our time together you will have already accomplished some amazing things. You’ll have celebrated your successes, reflected on what could’ve been better and evaluated all you’ve learned as a result. You’ll have laser focus on the big-ticket items that are going to help you live the life you’ve always wanted, along with the behavior-specific action items and a plan to get you those results. You’ll have healed limiting beliefs that kept you small and got in the way of real change, and you’ll have the foundation to continue on your path to success and do exceptional things in your life.
05. | meaningful changes + real results +
- You’ll learn which exact foods make you feel and look your best
- You’ll be able to meal plan, shop for and prepare healthy, delicious meals without wasting time or money
- You’ll reinstate a healthy weight and have the understanding and tools keep it off for good
- You’ll balance your digestion, reduce your toxic load and heal your gut
- You’ll sleep better, stress less and have more energy to stop relying on outside sources (like caffeine and sugar)
- You’ll know how to understand and overcome your cravings
- You’ll be able to listen to your body and eat more mindfully and intuitively
- You’ll learn how to navigate dietary restrictions or food allergies and organize meals you and the whole family can safely enjoy
- You’ll learn which areas of your life are lacking or holding you back from the life you want (work, relationships, spirituality and exercise) and how to nourish and fuel them
- You’ll learn how to practice self-care so you can be the best parent/spouse /CEO/creator/healer/friend/artist/activist, etc. possible
- You’ll learn how to implement a level of physical activity that is fun and feels good
- You’ll learn how to set and accomplish goals, take action and create long-term healthy habits
- You’ll re-learn to love yourself and your body
- You’ll connect to joy and ignite your passion for life
06. | this plan is NOT right for you if... +
- You just want a set cleanse or strict diet/fitness plan
- You’re not open to new foods, concepts or developing a listening to your body’s wants and needs
- You’re not ready to change routines or shift lifestyle habits
- You’re not willing to go outside of your comfort zone
- You’re not willing to dig deep and do the work
- You’re looking for a quick fix or one size fits all approach
- You just want someone else to tell you what to do or do the work for you
You deserve health, happiness and a life you fully love. Let's make it happen together.
Fill out the form and let's chat.
* upon submitting this sign up form, you will receive an email with more information + method of payment