This week local Seattle organic/vegan juice and smoothie shop Jujubeet and I launched (IMO) the coolest, easiest contest with some rad prizes!
Now I know most of you love your green smoothies, and I’m assuming you’ve got your faves or go-to’s you make at home. Now is your time to share it. Seriously, you can win this contest just by sharing your fave summer smoothie recipe (plant-based of course). And winning means your smoothie will be featured in all of Juju’s shops and on both mine and Juju’s social media platforms. So basically you will be famous (wink). Oh and you get a $25 gift card to Juju’s shop as well delish vegan/gf goodies baked by me. So yeah- #NOBRAINER.
Contest details are below and check out my guest post on Juju’s latest newsletter to get more info.
#SoFreshSmoothieContest – Bring Your Smoothie Game & Show Us How It’s Done
To enter you must:
1. Submit an original, vegan (plant-based) smoothie recipe created by Y.O.U.
2. Submission must include a picture (doesn’t have to be fancy)
3. Post the picture on either facebook, instagram or twitter and use the hashtag #sofreshsmoothiecontest so we can track! (don’t forget to tag us too 🙂 )
And now for the GOOD STUFF:
1. First prize winner’s smoothie recipe will be featured at all three of Jujubeet’s Seattle/Eastside locations (and on SoFresh & Juju’s social media sites) for a month (how MAJOR is that)????
- As well as a $25 to Jujubeet
- And some gf/vegan treats baked by MOI (that’s me!)
2. Runner up get’s a $25 gift cart to Jujubeet so you can keep your smoothie game on lock
YOU GUYS- This contest is so rad I almost wish I hadn’t thought of it so I could enter it! Now hop to it- you only have until August 1st to show us your so fresh summer smoothie.