O.M.F.G. I have created the mother of all smoothies. And it tastes just like a rich, chocolatey, thick, creamy milkshake. Only instead of wanting to sit on the couch with your top pants button undone in a food coma, this will make you want to get your ass out of bed and go for a run.
Filled with good for you protein (pure pea protein powder), vitamins, minerals & antioxidants (hello greens), omega 3’s via the avocado, potassium and fiber from the banana and all 10 essential amino acids, iron and magnesium courtesy of hemp milk (my new fave) this shake is a powerhouse of ingredients that will help you feel and look your very best. It’s extremely nutrient dense , super-filling and tastes amazeballs. Thus if you’re really active or trying to get reluctant family members/friends/ kiddos to get their greens- this drink will do the trick!
Trust me on this one- but if you don’t, trust the MLB (meat-lovin’ boyfriend)- this shake always brings him to the yard (er, kitchen?)!!
O.M.F.G. That's GOOD Protein Shake
- 2 cups organic, unsweetened vanilla hemp milk
- 1-2 scoops (about 4 tbsp) chocolate flavored pea protein powder such as Pure Matters or Vega One
- ½ an avocado
- 1 banana, previously chopped and frozen
- 1-2 big handfuls of leafy greens (around 2 cups) such as kale, spinach or chard
- 4 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla bean (or you can use extract)
- about 5 ice cubes
- add in's- sub 1 tbsp cacao powder for vanilla and toss in fresh mint if you'd like
- Toss everything into a blender and BOOM- you're done.
And yeah, it’s better than yours,
damn right its better than yours, I can teach you, but I have to charge……..
- Gut-Friendly Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes - April 19, 2021
- Best Gluten-Free Lactation Cookies For Nursing + Postpartum Hormones - April 11, 2021
- Dark Chocolate Avocado Fudge Fertility Smoothie - April 1, 2021